7/3/08

Wow..Full-Time really means FULLTIME

Ok, for anyone who's been occasionally checking in to see if there have been any updates- I apologize. As I finished up the school year dealing with Graduation, my Eagle Scout Court, and more, I also started my full-time summer work schedule at Gorgeous George's were I've been working for over a year.

I've been asked to be a correspondent for the PNA Blog- which although not yet set up or anything, really excites me as I feel that the Center has been a big part of my life. On a related note I was interviewed in Rex Dulay's short documentary about Community and the PNA, and although I haven't had a chance to see it yet, I hear it's great and urge anyone interested to contact Rex at rex@phinneycenter.org.

Thanks for checking in- and again I have some albums I hope to post soon!