7/19/08

Summer Slowdown

Ok, I've got a few updates for this one- first off, my dad and I drove down to portland yesterday to check out a design firm by the name of Ziba, where we have a family friend who graciously showed us around the firm, from their extensive shops to laid back creative work stations, as well as introducing us to the firm's strong ideology of simplifying and strengthening consumer's overall experiences and interactions with products and services.

I just recently bought myself a new digital slr camera (canon rebel eos xti- definitely recommended) and have been having some fun exploring the options of shooting manual but having the capabilities to save hundreds of photos in digital. Anyway, I'll post a few sometime soon.

On a different note- I've been having a rough couple of weeks, but fortunately for you thats supercharged my creative side, so I'll see if I can post some of my newest creations, sketches, and odd mental images. Until then, enjoy whatever summer you've got.