11/16/10

Pratt Radio Light Box

As many of you know I've been an employee and show host for Pratt Radio for the past couple years. This year the station manager Nick Childers decided we needed some sort of device that promoted the station while also informing the student body of show times, host names and more. I was asked to build a window mounted light box to solve the problem, by drawing the attention of students walking by the station and projecting show times. The photos below are only a selection of the shots I took throughout the entire process- the rest can be found on my Photobucket.

This project was very low-budget: we spent about $50 on materials... If I was to do it again I would definitely minimize the depth of the frame because the current setup is extremely large and quite heavy.